NATIONAL REGISTER OF HISTORIC HOUSES IN FOX POINT
The first mansion built in Providence in 1786. Named after the original owner and one of the founders of Brown University.
The Federal style house was built in 1818 by John Holden Green.
Built in 1860, the church was designed by Richard Upjohn and remains an active parish today.
Built in 1792 by Captain Henry Nightingale, purchased in 1814 by Nicholas Brown. His descendants donated it to Brown University in 1985.
Built in 1865 by Governor Henry Lippitt, the property is now a Victorian period historic house museum.
The Renaissance house was built in 1853 by Alpheus C. Morse.
The church was built in 1851.
Built in 1812 on Williams Street, the house is an example of a large brick Adamesque-Federal style town house.
The Joseph Haile house (or Gardner House) is a historic house at 106 George St, which was built in 1806 in the Federal style.